The Sitemap Validation node provide security engine to check an incoming request against a given sitemap. The node check if the request is found in the sitemap (i.e. the path and method are available).
- Display Name : the name of the node
- Sitemap : specify which sitemap to use to check request (see Sitemaps for further details about sitemaps)
- http.request.method: the method of the incoming http request
- http.request.path: the path of the incoming http request
- sitemap.blocked: boolean true if the request is outside the sitemap (and request should be blocked).
Example of use
To see how to use this node, go to the use case Protecting with Sitemap.