Enables validation of the XML schema when a Web Service request is sent to the application.
- Display name: The name of the node as it will appear in the Workflow.
- Provided prefix: Replacement of the prefix – this option lets you configure several prefixes (one prefix per node) and thereby manipulate several XML documents.
- XML Document: XML Attribut to validate. This type of object can be created via the XML Parsing node used upstream.
- XML Schema: Schema that validate the XML document. See XML Files.
- xml.parsing.error: Contains the error message if processing fails.
- xml.parsing.failed: Indicates the status of processing. This attribute is set to True if there is an error.