- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Learning Logs are pieces of informations, learned by workflows and available to train sitemaps. Sitemaps can then be updated to reflect a more accurate model of the backend application.
Learning Log View
The Learning Logs view displays the content of the learning log database, displaying the following fields:
- Box: The i-Box which handled the HTTP request that generated the log
- Reverse Proxy: The reverse proxy which served the HTTP request that generated the log
- Tunnel: The tunnel which served the HTTP request that generated the log
- Date: When the log was generated (which is the time when the request was handled)
- Method: The HTTP Method of the request
- Path: The HTTP Path of the request
- Status: The HTTP Status of the response (when available, empty if not)
- Tag: The custom tag added by the workflow node
The Learning Logs view provides controls to filter the logs, remove some of them and export them to a Sitemap.
Filtering Learning Logs
To get only the logs needed (and limiting the training set for sitemap), the Learning Logs view provides a Filter on the following fields:
- Box: keep only the logs from the specified box,
- Reverse Proxy: keep only the logs from the specified reverse proxy
- Tunnel: keep only the logs from the specified tunnel
- Date Start: keep only the logs emitted after the specified date time
- Date End: keep only the logs emitted before the specified date time
- Tag: keep only the logs with the given tag
- Status: keep only the logs with the specified status
The filters can be saved for later uses.
Export Learning Logs to Sitemap
To get a more accurate Sitemap and model of the backend application, the Learning Logs view provides an "Export to sitemap" functionnality with following fields:
- Sitemap: the sitemap to update with the Learning logs
- Clear content: to clear the content of the sitemap before updating it with learning logs
This functionnality then takes the logs from the current filter (all the logs if there is no filter) and train the sitemap on them. The training process involve learning algorithms that will update the sitemap to reflect the learning logs (i.e. the pathes and methods will be incorporated).
Note : It is not possible to export more than 10 000 Learning logs.
Remove Learning Logs
The learning logs view allows to remove selection of logs. This feature removes the selected logs from the database.
|Table of Contents|